Need basic approaches to beautify Halloween cupcakes? MacKenzie and I are demonstrating four scenes of speedy and straightforward Halloween cupcakes utilizing things you purchase at your neighborhood supermarket. Today it’s making Skeletons and cobwebs.
- Baked cupcakes
- White store-bought frosting or Royal Icing (see below)
- Chocolate store-bought frosting
- White chocolate dipped pretzels
- Marshmallows (large and mini)
- Edible black marker
- Good and Plenty candy (using the white candies)
- Ziploc bag
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg white (no yolk)
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
Mix well. Keep in air-tight container until use.